Today feels like there's a convergence of too many issues to handle! Here's what's on my plate:
- Completing a complex assignment at work that relies on other people's input - on time
- An interview for a job I'm not sure I want, 20 miles away, four hours from now
- A promotional job opening at my own employer, application deadline Friday
- A night at the theatre
- A busy day full of meetings tomorrow
- Preparing for a trip out of town
- A potential writing opportunity fills me with anticipation
I love going out at night, but my day starts very early now, and tomorrow's a work day. I want to enjoy myself but don't want to drag the next day.
I'm looking forward to my trip - I leave Thursday - but it seems like there's so much to complete before I walk onto the plane.
Sometimes you just have to have to step from one stone to the next, without thinking about it.